Subject: Searching rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Runga Tunga
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont understand searching. Do I turn cards until I find some Item/Weapon and play all events I find (for example: event - event - event - knife ... so I play 3 events and then get knife)? Or do I turn only 1 card for 1 action point and can search the crate again (for another 1 AP) until some Item/Weapon is found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
1st option is the right one: you spend just 1 AP, you draw cards until you find one item or weapon. If you draw an event, you apply the effects immediately and draw another card etc, until you find an item/weapon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roolz wrote:
1st option is the right one: you spend just 1 AP, you draw cards until you find one item or weapon. If you draw an event, you apply the effects immediately and draw another card etc, until you find an item/weapon.

What he said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Or if you play by the official rule set, you can only search each location once per player. Draw something useless? Tough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.