Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions » Essen

Subject: Google Map of Hotels and other POIs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
With the help of EYE of NiGHT's hotel list I've made a google map for Essen.

After someone deleted most of my work on the Essen Game list I made I'm only giving "Eye of Night" and myself write permissions. If you have suggestions please post here...

EDIT: Oops! Maybe I should link it too...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregorio Morales
Spain
Alicante
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The placement of the Spiel Messe is a bit confusing, as it is at 100 meters from Atlantic Congress Hotel, and in the map it seems to be quite farther than that. Maybe I'm wrong in something...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Željko Kumer
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
Life is like a photo, if you smile it turns out better!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kempeth wrote:
After someone deleted most of my work on the Essen Game list


Ezekiel 25-17
"and the human kind will be blessed with numerous dorks and trolls who will only seek to ruin everything, for no particular reason. and thou will make ways to deal with them. but they will find new ways, just to keep things interesting"
meeple

anyway, nice work. a handy tool for anyone going to Essen.
see you all there!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The map has a label for Messe Eingang Süd (south entry). But most people use Eingang Ost (east entry), which should be added to the map.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
The map has a label for Messe Eingang Süd (south entry). But most people use Eingang Ost (east entry), which should be added to the map.
I'll be happy to add that if you or someone else can show me where it is exactly. I've never been there myself...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Željko Kumer
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
Life is like a photo, if you smile it turns out better!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kempeth wrote:
I'll be happy to add that if you or someone else can show me where it is exactly


see the underground station exit (north-west corner of Grugaplatz-Norbertstrasse intersection)? then you turn left and there are those silver ribbed sunscreens? that's the entrance...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
_Kex_ wrote:
Kempeth wrote:
I'll be happy to add that if you or someone else can show me where it is exactly


see the underground station exit (north-west corner of Grugaplatz-Norbertstrasse intersection)? then you turn left and there are those silver ribbed sunscreens? that's the entrance...

I think I've got it...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi David, was there any specific reason you didn't use this: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/440821/hotel-public-transpor...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
moschen wrote:
Hi David, was there any specific reason you didn't use this: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/440821/hotel-public-transpor...
Several actually...

First, I didn't know about it. And second, the list I got from "Eye of Night" had google map links to all hotels so it just kinda felt natural to make a map there...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.