Lock 'n Load: Heroes of the Blitzkrieg» Forums » General

Subject: I won't brag about my treatment of Bragg rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nick P
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
I'm pretty short sighted and didn't realise until my recent purchase of Line of Fire 10 that hero Bragg is actually American. Due to his grey counter I thought he was German. I'm sad to say that he's probably fought for the wrong side once or twice though, to be fair, he has spent over a year sharing a chessex tray with the squareheads so they've probably turned him.

So, why was an American infantryman included in HotB?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb

Dunno, why was 'The Rat Patrol' about Yanks. Total mystery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David JULIEN
France
LYON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

We inclued Bragg in HotB just for fun. There was a free space to fill.

LnLP thought about a Pacific module so it was a little teasing with this marine heroes, enven if background color for marines has changed since.

Bye
David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall Bragg was put in the HotB countersheet just to see if people would notice it and ask about it. All in good fun. When I designed "No Wine for the Boches" for LoF#10 I decided to give him a run-out, so to speak, as a downed American volunteer airman with the RAF. I hope you played and enjoyed the scenario; it's a fun little ambush with a good bit of variability.

-Jeff
HotB Developer, LoF Editor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick P
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
I played the scenario and found it very cinematic. Sadly Bragg has now been charged with aiding the enemy - a capital offence I'm sure you realise - after fighting with the Germans for a good year and a half.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surely Bragg is a deeply conflicted Hero.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.