Subject: [UK] Amazon - Survive! Escape from Atlantis £33.10 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H W
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm not sure how good a saving this is, but I haven't seen it cheaper (qualifies for free delivery or prime, too).

Bit of a dick move by Amazon as it said " Only 1 left in stock!" when I bought it, then I came back to "Only 2 left in stock" (requiring a couple days extra to deliver).

Thought I'd pass on the price to you guys!

BGG details: Survive: Escape from Atlantis!

Deal can be found here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heathengray wrote:
I'm not sure how good a saving this is, but I haven't seen it cheaper (qualifies for free delivery or prime, too).

Bit of a dick move by Amazon as it said " Only 1 left in stock!" when I bought it, then I came back to "Only 2 left in stock" (requiring a couple days extra to deliver).

Deal can be found here.

Well it says 10% of, so that does not seem that great a saving to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Doyle
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
heathengray wrote:

Deal can be found here.

Well it says 10% of, so that does not seem that great a saving to me.

It's not a huge saving but with free shipping it's still probably the cheapest way to get it for most people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.