Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
boardgamegeek has a rich and lively community of Werewolf players. We play by forum and have found the game translates extremely well to create a fun and exciting gaming experience.

We love to have new players. Whether you have played Werewolf in real life, or whether you do not know the game at all, you are invited to join us for a newbie friendly game.

For those who do not know the game, the premise of Werewolf is that the players all live in the same village, but a few are secretly Werewolves! Each night, the Wolves kill one of the good players. Each day, the entire village tries to figure out who the Wolves are and picks someone to lynch. Eventually, either the Wolves kill off the village to win or the village finds and lynches all the Wolves. It is a highly social game of bluffing, deduction, and deliberation.

So, please join us. You can find the thread for the new player invitational game here:

Fresh Meat VIII

Feel free to ask any questions there about getting signed up, playing the game, or anything you need to know. During the game, you get a private chat with the moderator who will help you along with any rules or tactical information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Latvaitis
United States
Peoria Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Geekmail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give it a shot. Signed up - I think....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.