Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Enoch
United States
Vadnais Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had to vent a little...but damn, Fantasy Flight, why must you have so many cardboard chits and punchable pieces!?

I spent the better part of the two days punching, sorting, and counting the cardboard pieces for Runewars and Twilight Imperium (around a dozen large cardboard sheets) as well as sleeving all the little cards. Add in the time with LOTR and Battles of Westeros and the leftovers could fill a landfill!

I kid of course, but man, presorted plastic or wooden thingies would be much easier. At least FFG has a good track record in my house, and I'm extremely eager to try out Runewars and TI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Willis
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Worst part is I save all those sprues for no reason at all. I once used on from Space Hulk to spraypaint the arrows onto a shirt once but otherwise there's no reason for me to keep the things besides proving my packrathood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clare Cannon
Wales
Trefforest
Mid Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mb
cardboard is cheap.

If they uses plastic or wooden pieces the prices would rise even more.

I tend to leave the chits unpunched and use dice instead i.e health and sanity in arkham horror

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.