Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex F
United States
Unspecified
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
I've noticed that the Allies and Central Powers each have their own Entrench card. I'm confused on what exactly these cards have in common with each other...

1) When the Allied player plays his Entrench card, he automatically gets to place one trench AND unlocks trenching for the Allies ONLY. The CP must then play their own Entrench card AFTER the Allies do to be able to trench.

2) (pretty sure this one is incorrect) When the Allied player plays his Entrench card, he places one free Trench but must WAIT for the Central Powers to play their's before Trenching is unlocked for both sides.

3) The CP is allowed to either play the Entrench card before or after the Allies play their's, and that the Allied Entrench card is just to give the possibility of the AP getting a heads-up on trench warfare.

Which one of these is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cramer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it goes like this: only one side can play entrench. It gives that side one free trench and unlocks trenches for BOTH sides. The other side can't play their entrench card (so it can't be used as an event).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
Will play any game... especially for wine or espresso.
badge
An Australian in Africa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris is correct. Its a race to see who gets the free trench and one less card in thier deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.