Cesar Moreno
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to see pictures of the game tiles for GOW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have photos of all the sheets that I haven't cleaned up/uploaded yet, plus I've scanned in all the tiles and am working on a TileSet for GOW, will upload later this week probably.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a PBF thread on here. It has some posts of some board pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple Paladin wrote:
There is a PBF thread on here. It has some posts of some board pieces.

BTW (I apologize to the OP for hijacking his thread), but the Gears of War PBF 1 is missing one player: if you wish to play, hurry up and sign up here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cesar Moreno
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome can't wait to see them Bryce & the tile set that your working on as well. Will you be scanning the order cards as well that will be cool to see too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alieninvasion wrote:
Awesome can't wait to see them Bryce & the tile set that your working on as well. will you scanning the order cards as well.

Cards are already scanned. I usually don't include them in the TileSet, since they don't tend to have anything to do with the boards/pieces, however I might include the Location Cards so you can visually put them next to the board.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to chime in and say that the tiles are the best looking tiles of any game I've seen. My favorite tileset would have to be Earth Reborn in terms of variety and function, but GoW is hands down the best looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.