Subject: Cad Bane: A Poll rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Poll
What has been your experience with Mr. Cad Bane?
I own Cad Bane & use him often.
I own Cad Bane, but don't really utilize him much.
I know someone who owns Cad Bane.
I do not own Cad Bane, nor do I know anyone who does.
I would like to give my Cad Bane to fightcitymayor because he seems like a pretty cool dude.
      22 answers
Poll created by fightcitymayor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Atomic batteries to power! Turbines to speed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cad Bane is pretty much cheese. Double/Twin/evade/Stealth with solid stats and he can benefit from many Command Effects. He's one of the most competetive minis there is.

I do use him often but so does my mate, so it's even.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Cad Bane but haven't had a chance to use him yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Mr. Bane remains the one guy that I have never got a chance to see used in a game, and I don't have him myself either. You lucky few! If I ever see him on eBay for less than a bajillion dollars I might pick him up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl M Langenderfer
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
RedHawk
badge
SAGES
mbmbmbmbmb
Cad is most definitely one of the best shooters in the game. For the points he has great skills mentioned above. On top of that is frig so can be put in any faction build. With that said he is not complete cheese he is beatable, he does only have alot of hp. And if you get on him, adjacent, evade does nothing for him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With 19 defense and only 80hp, he's pretty much toast if one of the big, mobile beatsticks gets up to him. Yobuck + GenSky can do 60dmg from 16 spaces away. Mara Jade, Jedi with Ganner can be levitated and then do 120 on the move from 18 squares away if he isn't activated. Even if he is activated, she can still do 80 on the move (but with a lower attack so less likely to hit all 4 attacks). Lord Vader can be swapped in to easily take him out in one activation. Han Smuggler has Accurate Shot so he can see right through Stealth. He can do 40 damage himself, and then 50 more with an attack granted by Princess Leia. Cad can evade those shots, but the whole Rebel squad can evade Cad's shots (via Rieekan) so it evens out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Atomic batteries to power! Turbines to speed!
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
With 19 defense and only 80hp, he's pretty much toast if one of the big, mobile beatsticks gets up to him. Yobuck + GenSky can do 60dmg from 16 spaces away. Mara Jade, Jedi with Ganner can be levitated and then do 120 on the move from 18 squares away if he isn't activated. Even if he is activated, she can still do 80 on the move (but with a lower attack so less likely to hit all 4 attacks). Lord Vader can be swapped in to easily take him out in one activation. Han Smuggler has Accurate Shot so he can see right through Stealth. He can do 40 damage himself, and then 50 more with an attack granted by Princess Leia. Cad can evade those shots, but the whole Rebel squad can evade Cad's shots (via Rieekan) so it evens out.

Correct. But he can also be in all of those squads. Swapping him around the board and gaining most of those same CEs.

Take Prince Xizor and you're also granting him Accurate Shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mb
FlyingArrow wrote:
With 19 defense and only 80hp, he's pretty much toast if one of the big, mobile beatsticks gets up to him. Yobuck + GenSky can do 60dmg from 16 spaces away.
I have YoBuck!

But why do I get the feeling that if I ever played FlyingArrow or Bossko that it would be a very short game?

EDIT: I got Cad Bane!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.