Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
When do you choose your power setting for your ships?

I know that you're allowed to make a power adjustment on your first turn (and every turn) - but it would be nice to have official clarification on how this works in set-up. (I want Engines high to start the game... but want the option to power adjust to do a Sensor or Weapons test for an encounter on the first turn).

We house-ruled that you adjust power pre-game after you choose your Command Card deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Westblade
Australia
Sebastopol
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Set-Up Question
gamemark wrote:

I know that you're allowed to make a power adjustment on your first turn (and every turn) - but it would be nice to have official clarification on how this works in set-up. (I want Engines high to start the game... but want the option to power adjust to do a Sensor or Weapons test for an encounter on the first turn).

We house-ruled that you adjust power pre-game after you choose your Command Card deck.

I would think when you draft your ships would make the most sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Kinsella
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Set-Up Question
WakandaMan wrote:
gamemark wrote:

I would think when you draft your ships would make the most sense.

This is correct

Bryan Kinsella
WizKids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.