Subject: Looking for a copy.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a copy of this... and I won't make it to essen nor will I be able to preorder africanus. Would someone be able to pick me up a copy to either sell or trade? Thanks!

The bgg store early 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chipman
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
are you hoping to find an advance copy of these? according to the release info from the publisher:

Quote:
Available through:
- Essen 2011 Show: purchase of the Rattus Africanus expansion in the White Goblin Games booth 5-01 in Hall 5
- Pre-order of the Rattus Africanus expansion at the White Goblin Games website: http://www.whitegoblingames.com/spiel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
nunyabisnas wrote:
are you hoping to find an advance copy of these? according to the release info from the publisher:

Quote:
Available through:
- Essen 2011 Show: purchase of the Rattus Africanus expansion in the White Goblin Games booth 5-01 in Hall 5
- Pre-order of the Rattus Africanus expansion at the White Goblin Games website: http://www.whitegoblingames.com/spiel

You are absolutely correct... I will change my wording. haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping Z-Man Games would make these available after Essen like they did last year, but this is the response I got when I inquired about it:

CSR wrote:
We do not have any bonus cards this year, as we are in the middle of a re organization of Z Man games.

We are hoping that the transition will be completed by Spring 2012, and then things will return to normal, and give us more time to do different things.

cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
shigadeyo wrote:
I was hoping Z-Man Games would make these available after Essen like they did last year, but this is the response I got when I inquired about it:

CSR wrote:
We do not have any bonus cards this year, as we are in the middle of a re organization of Z Man games.

We are hoping that the transition will be completed by Spring 2012, and then things will return to normal, and give us more time to do different things.

cry

He sold his company why should he give a shit about the fans anymore right?

Sad, but possibly true...

I retract my previous comment. Outside of interacting once with Zev to get the Rattus 2010 Essen cards, I didn't have any previous customer support experince with Z-Man, so that comment was unwarranted and purely from a cynical point of view based on what I've seen happen to other great companies that get acquired by a bigger one. Actually, I recently had an issue with a recent Z-Man release and they stepped up and made it right without hesitation. They definitely care about the customer. hopefully they will be able to offer some of the extras again once the re-org is complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vögel
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I've been on this site for 15 years now, and I'm far from sick of games, but I think I prefer a better balance of favorites to new games. I'm also tired of playing 4+ hr multiplayer games, but I'll still happily play really long games 2 player.
mbmbmbmbmb
shigadeyo wrote:
corkysru wrote:
shigadeyo wrote:

CSR wrote:

cry

Wow, that seems a mighty uncharitable leap given the stellar reputation Zev has accumulated as a businessman and as a person. yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shigadeyo wrote:
corkysru wrote:
shigadeyo wrote:

CSR wrote:

cry

Not remotely true at all. They're in the middle of re-organizing, doing what they can to get things back to "normal".

I mean, sheesh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I retract my previous comment. Outside of interacting once with Zev to get the Rattus 2010 Essen cards, I didn't have any previous customer support experince with Z-Man, so that comment was unwarranted and purely from a cynical point of view based on what I've seen happen to other great companies that get acquired by a bigger one. Actually, I recently had an issue with a recent Z-Man release and they stepped up and made it right without hesitation. They definitely care about the customer. hopefully they will be able to offer some of the extras again once the re-org is complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wood
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zev is the best! I email him about trying to get the 2010 bonus cards and he helped me out right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.