Virre Linwendil AnnergÄrd
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played the game yet, I failed to preorder it and just bought it yesterday. This night was rulereading and going through the cards and that made me upset.

To clearify a point, I am a Pratchett fan-boy of great degress. I started reading Lspace.org back in 1994, and reading alt.fan.pratchett in 95 although almots never posting there. I also was regulary on #afp on irc.lspace.org between 97-2000 (or was it 96... well something like that) although there might be some periods of rest and I have been known to log in from time to time afterwards. I read everything with Discworld on it etc. So yeah

Now to the point about the volunteers, I am thinking about some choices, one thing I guess is the use of main characthers was not to be used but for my Constaple Visit for example is a important character. I guess there also is a bit of balance in them, but I mean there is more characthers. Oh expansion possiblities (well I would buy it, it says discworld)

Now to my most mote point after the first look through of the cards, it refers to Monsterous Regiment

Spoiler (click to reveal)

The choice of Jackrum and Wazzer for the volunteer cards are strange. Espacally in comparassion, you do not let Jackrums facade fall but you have no problem with letting the world know of Wazzers gender. While it is told rather early in the book it is still rather moot to let her go before you read it. I think this is problematic

But maybe the game are for people that already read everything (;

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.