Lost Battles» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping and Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Sabin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
The second shipment went off on schedule on Monday, including all orders from April to mid-September. The next shipment will go next Tuesday. If you live outside the UK and you placed an order recently, please send Alex or me your contact phone number, since the shippers really want that so as to minimise delivery problems.

On Tuesday, we also plan to send replacement components to the minority of customers (it is only a few percent) who were missing something or whose original games suffered significant damage in transit. Again, if you have not yet done so, please tell Alex or me straight away. In cases of transit damage, please supply a small photo to help with any claim we make.

Orders are now coming in faster than ever before, so supplies of the current print run will only last another week or two before we have to close the order webpage. Noble Knight has also already sold 30% of their games even though they won't arrive there for another fortnight or more. If you want a copy, I do suggest ordering straight away. A second print run is by no means certain to take place at all, and won't be ready until the first half of 2012 even if it does.

If your order hasn't arrived and you think it should have done (allowing for reasonable delays), e-mail Alex or me so we can check.

Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jef Addley
United Kingdom
Leatherhead
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Preorder from Leisure Games arrived today with i think all components and certainly all looking perfect no damage at all etc....

but my wife is suspicious of why the paperback came in such a large box

told her not too worry just people being paranoid about packing when they sent it out.... I'm sure she's convinced
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Philip,

Quote:
Noble Knight has also already sold 30% of their games even though they won't arrive there for another fortnight or more

Thank you for the information concerning when NK will receive its game shipment. I have never dealt with NK, but since you are, I assume all will go well.

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
JefA wrote:
My Preorder from Leisure Games arrived today with i think all components and certainly all looking perfect no damage at all etc....

but my wife is suspicious of why the paperback came in such a large box

told her not too worry just people being paranoid about packing when they sent it out.... I'm sure she's convinced

My wife bought my copy! Hah!

But, of course, it is through Noble Knights games, which means we won't see it for weeks.

And it is supposed to be a Christmas present, which means that once it is inspected for damage, Santa will swoop it away.

Maybe she will let me read the book while I am waiting?!

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darren benford-brown
United Kingdom
lowestoft
suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just placed my order with 5th column..Im Uk based. Hopefully havent missed the boat on this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Vidal
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have orders from last week been sent yesterday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.