Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can one hero attack 2 monsters at the same time?
(if Hero Attack value > Sum of the monsters' Shield values together, then kill 2 monsters in a combat phase )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
citilogic wrote:
(if Hero Attack value > Sum of the monsters' Shield values together, then kill 2 monsters in a combat phase )

No, one target at a time. If the hero gets refreshed, he can attack again but it needs to be a different target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:
citilogic wrote:

No, one target at a time. If the hero gets refreshed, he can attack again but it needs to be a different target.

thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I hope one hero can attack more than 1 monster in a combat phase. The monsters are overwhelming when the threat level is high for using Tactics sphere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boian Spasov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
We are the knights who say...
badge
Ni!
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way to attack 2 monsters with one hero is to find some way to ready him after the first attack.

Don't use the starter tactics deck when playing solo - you will not have enough Willpower to quest efficiently and you will most likely succumb to threat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
citilogic wrote:

You've got your answer, but here's a shameless pulg: You may find my video series helpful. New episodes going up on a regular basis, covering these kinds of questions.

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/10260/the-lord-of-the-rings-t...

The first video where we start to cover rules during your turn start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_y6pFAF5s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rodney and Boian.
P.S. Rodney, I've finished your Mansion of Madness video. Pretty Good! It will be much better if you drop some important points displaying as text in your video. It is only my 2 cents advice as you know some audience are non-English speaker. They may not 100% understand so the text in video can give a good way to highlight the common "oversight" and important points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
citilogic wrote:
Thanks Rodney and Boian.
P.S. Rodney, I've finished your Mansion of Madness video. Pretty Good! It will be much better if you drop some important points displaying as text in your video. It is only my 2 cents advice as you know some audience are non-English speaker. They may not 100% understand so the text in video can give a good way to highlight the common "oversight" and important points.

i second this. great video series , very clear and thorough walk-through.. adding text for important point and / or picture-in-picture mode to focus/zoom on different item is mandatory imho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.