Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that my annual summer board game hiatus is over, I've set this back up to try and learn--again. I noticed there is a vassal module for this game, so I'm wondering if anyone in BGG land has actually saved a log file so I could see how a game plays out in terms of strategy, without having to worry about whether or not I'm screwing the rules up as I go along.

So, if anyone has a log file laying around, please send them my way...thanks!! I figure I have a couple of months to learn this game before Diablo 3 comes out, and I'm never heard from again .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSU LSU
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any vassal logs, but there are several play by forum games right here on the middle earth quest BGG section. Scroll down to files and look for the PBF forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John,

I've got a complete game(well almost, Craig and I are the last few plays of the Finale) of log files. It would be a lot of files but I'd be willing to send them to you if you'd like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan, that would be awesome if it's not too much trouble. Zip/rar them my way when you can. Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you guys play on Vassal? I would love to play a game now that I have Vassal installed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joe,

We can play MEQ online just like we did BattleLore. Takes a bit longer but we can always save and continue later. Let me know when you can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly tomorrow night. (Thursday 09/27 maybe around 9ish. I'll try and check back to see if your up for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.