Hide
4 Posts

Agricola: NL-Deck» Forums » News

Subject: 999 Games to Release This Deck with Extras rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
Wow, what a lousy combination. I guess those extras won't raise the price of the package by too much, but still, for me it's turning anticipation for the NL deck into a giant "Meh" for the total package.

(I was rather hoping they'd take the opportunity to release the NL deck together with the gamers' deck.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
a_traveler wrote:
Wow, what a lousy combination. I guess those extras won't raise the price of the package by too much, but still, for me it's turning anticipation for the NL deck into a giant "Meh" for the total package.

(I was rather hoping they'd take the opportunity to release the NL deck together with the gamers' deck.)

Jup same here, think I'll skip this one!! bummer though... Could have been so nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a_traveler wrote:

It did, it is around 25 euros

I think I will buy the German version which is only 11 euros on amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.