Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Egizia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification on Sphinx card "The player has at least 2 stone in each building" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Courtois
United States
La Crescenta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is it two stone in each of the Pyramid,Obelisk,Grave AND Temple or is it two stones in the Pyramid/Temple Building site AND two stones in the Grave/Obelisk building site???

IE: If I have 2 stones in the Temple and two in the Grave can I collect the Bonus on the Sphinx card in end game?

I think between all the Errata and time spent learning/understanding the damn rules this might be my only question left to playing the game right.

P.S. Our last game depends on this answer

P.S.S. THANK YOU to those who compiled the errata for this game, what a pain in the ass!!yuk

Thx,
***JediMike***

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2 in each of the 4 pictured areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Courtois
United States
La Crescenta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I win!! SWEET!! Thanks! The above example was my wife's situation, I new that was the answer. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harrington
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jedimike wrote:
I win!! SWEET!! Thanks! The above example was my wife's situation, I new that was the answer. whistle

In my experience, when I think I've won an argument with my wife, it is rarely sweet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.