Subject: Questions for Carl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BJ
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
"Yeah I killed women and children, killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another and I'm here to kill you Little Bill"
badge
"It's a Sicilian message. It means Luci Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
mbmbmbmbmb
Carl,

Considering how seemingly successful GMT's deluxe release of your No Retreat! The Russian Front has gone, have there been any discussions about giving No Retreat 2 similar treatment? Your adoring pubic want to know (I will understand, of course, if you can't or don't want to discuss it).

BJ

PS - I waited for my FLAGS to stock No Retreat! The Russian Front. It sold out the day it arrived. I now have it back-ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BJ!

Yes there have been some talks of putting NR2! on GMT's P500, but not before next spring: I have to finish the Tunisian expansion, first! Thereis a few things I want to tweak in the design if it goes deluxe.

BTW, soon, NR3! will be published by VPG ( the French Campaign, May-June 40). And also a few more surprises early next year.

Hey, sorry that you were not able to get the game from your local supplier. Borrow of steal a friend's copy! devil

Best regards.

Carl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Carl,

Can you tell us when you expect VPG will offer NR3 for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Panzer2C wrote:
Carl,

Can you tell us when you expect VPG will offer NR3 for sale?

I really don't know. But most certainly this year! The game is finished and in the hands of VPG since a few weeks ago. Playtest done.

The only thing I still need to do in the next few days is the designer/play notes and a few examples of play.

VPG still needs to do the "Photoshop" treatment of the map, and the game cover.

I'm really excited about this one. it'll be quite a different take on that fascinating campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the news. I am looking forward to playing this campaign. Please lobby to get as many play examples as possible included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Panzer2C wrote:
Thanks for the news. I am looking forward to playing this campaign. Please lobby to get as many play examples as possible included.

I will do some extra as soon as I have the time and post them here (including an example explaining how to set-up units when an offensive starts). There was not much space left in the VPG version for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.