Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Lee
United States
Sumter
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've completed an update to the VASSAL Module for The Speed of Heat. Version .95 is now ready for download (finally). Get it here: http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:The_Speed_of_Heat

Version number for this release is 0.95 to continue to work out any bugs. Please let me know if you find any issues and I'll quickly get them fixed.

Enjoy!

Rich Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jhh hhh
msg tools
Thank you for the work ! Should i hope for the air sup air strike version soon ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kazunori Iriya
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Rich,

Thank you very much for providing the VASSAL module for TSOH! I am a big fun of TSOH and have been playing it with this module for more than a year.

I just found one missing counter in the module while practicing V-23: FCR counter. Neither of 0.95 and 0.98 includes this counter.

Actually this counter is quite similar to EWR and I don't see any issue for the play with the EWR, so it is just a minor issue.

Best Regards,
Kazunori Iriya

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.