Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still $115 here:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?...

[edit]
Hey, where'd the OP go?? I look kind of silly up here apparently answering my own question!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing you're one of the unlucky folks looking at the Australian store, where it's always been $190. You can get it for @$150 delivered to Australia if you order from the GW-UK store instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
paralipsis wrote:
I'm guessing you're one of the unlucky folks looking at the Australian store, where it's always been $190. You can get it for @$150 delivered to Australia if you order from the GW-UK store instead.

Did you manage to do that sucessfully?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
paralipsis wrote:

Did you manage to do that sucessfully?

Yep. I managed to order a copy for about AUD145 when all was said and done. I thought the extra week's wait was worth the 25% discount. I posted details in another thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the preorder price was $99 from Gamesworkshop. Was that a special preorder price? Did Gamesworkshop increase it to $115 after the preorder?

I was on the fence... still am. Trying my hardest to resist. If there was an increase it's another reason to walk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preorder has always been $115 for US. And the game is still on preorder right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As an aside, GW emailed me this morning to say my copy has now shipped!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.