Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Rhoades
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played for the first time yesterday, and I'm pretty sure we played right, but wanted to throw a question out here to see if you folks could confirm:

Since scoring always starts at the door and goes clockwise, and a player wins immediately if they satisfy either condition, multiple players cannot "tie" by winning in a round, since the one closer to the palace door gets scored first, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that is incorrect. You can indeed tie, and neither party wins in a tie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
platypotamus wrote:
Just played for the first time yesterday, and I'm pretty sure we played right, but wanted to throw a question out here to see if you folks could confirm:

Since scoring always starts at the door and goes clockwise, and a player wins immediately if they satisfy either condition, multiple players cannot "tie" by winning in a round, since the one closer to the palace door gets scored first, correct?

yes you are correct.The fist person that reach the winning conditions is the winner you dont procced to the rest of the order the game ends there.
the rules is clear in that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.