Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latest update says shipping begun last Friday. I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet so I'm guessing either mine hasn't shipped yet or maybe they aren't sending them out. Has anyone gotten one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I haven't seen anyone that has, at least in the forums. (but then again, I didn't see the note saying they began shipping Friday,either.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm taking that from Project Update #57

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notice or game, just the Kickstarter Update, "If you're in the Eastern US, you should be getting your copy any minute now."

Bastards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Futza wrote:
No shipping notice or game, just the Kickstarter Update, "If you're in the Eastern US, you should be getting your copy any minute now."

Bastards.

I just hope they send notifications for the non-US shipments...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Upham
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Futza wrote:

Bastards.

Prepare for the wave of disgruntled Kickstarters who don't live on the east coast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone know how it's being delivered? when i see the UPS or fedex truck drive by my house, i want to know if i should i grumble and grouse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the super-secret KS exclusive item inside the package is the tracking number?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Rathsack
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
OVERTEXT AHHHHHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
Maybe the super-secret KS exclusive item inside the package is the tracking number?

I can't wait to get my game so I can go online and track its progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the Eastern US and my game was NOT delivered "any minute now".

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

I demand . . . demandy things! Moar things! Exclusive things that NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER EVER EVER HAVE.

grumble grumble grumble grumble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
They are likely to have been sent via flying monkey (a la Wizard of Oz,) which makes tracking difficult. (I gave your package to "Coco," it should be there shortly.)
It will be interesting to see when these do in fact turn up.

Edited for additional sarcasm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:
They are likely to have been sent via flying monkey (a la Wizard of Oz,) which makes tracking difficult. (I gave your package to "Coco," it should be there shortly.)
It will be interesting to see when these do in fact turn up.

Edited for additional sarcasm...

Not Coco, he's in the Cult of the New! Until the next cool game comes along, he'll keep it and play it. (and he's not gentle on games....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JEREMY WILHM
United States
EDMOND
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Insert clever phrase here.
mbmbmbmbmb
No shipping notes for me yet, but I'm hoping it will be soon. Can't wait to play any of the new games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LaRuffa
United States
Hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!
mbmbmbmbmb
No info either. I am hoping for a surprise when I get home!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I wouldn't get too excited. No one has confirmed receipt of the game or shipping confirmation/tracking, and the guys from TM haven't added anything significant regarding the process at "the warehouse." I wonder if we're in store for our 5th (ish) apology in the near future....I've received 3 pre-ordered games from Treefrog since I initially backed this, including Discworld, which arrived today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:
the guys from TM haven't added anything significant regarding the process at "the warehouse."

You mean besides this post, in which Michael says:
Michael Mindes wrote:
I just got off the phone with the warehouse and they are pushing them out the door and will check into the lack of tracking numbers once they get everything out.

"It looks like there are only a couple hundred orders remaining to be sent out"

As I expected, this is a multiple day process to ship everything out.

CABRISC wrote:
I wonder if we're in store for our 5th (ish) apology in the near future....I've received 3 pre-ordered games from Treefrog since I initially backed this, including Discworld, which arrived today.

I wouldn't hold my breath for an apology, the games are on their way. Fortunately you've received 3 pre-ordered games from Treefrog to tide you over for the last couple days of this excruciating wait for Eminent Domain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Seth, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your friendly, informative responses all through this process. They have undoubtedly done wonders to increase good will and satisfaction for your game and TM! Also, thank you for the advice re: holding my breath, it could a lifesaver, particularly given your penchant for over promising and under delivering!
For the record, regardless of how you feel, you are not doing any of us a favor. (I know, shocking, based on the nature of most your responses in these forums.)
Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CABRISC wrote:
Seth, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your friendly, informative responses all through this process. They have undoubtedly done wonders to increase good will and satisfaction for your game and TM!

I agree. You guys are awesome!

I want this game so bad and I've been upset that I missed out on kickstarter ever since I heard about this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arkayn wrote:
CABRISC wrote:
Seth, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your friendly, informative responses all through this process. They have undoubtedly done wonders to increase good will and satisfaction for your game and TM!

I want this game so bad and I've been upset that I missed out on kickstarter ever since I heard about this game.

TIL not everyone understands the concept of sarcasm...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:
arkayn wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

ninja

Or perhaps he does understand sarcasm and was trying to turn it around, in which case bravo! Apparently a better man than I... when I see sarcasm or smart-ass comments, I tend to reply in kind. My apologies to CABRISC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
CovertDad wrote:
arkayn wrote:
CABRISC wrote:

ninja

Or perhaps he does understand sarcasm and was trying to turn it around, in which case bravo! Apparently a better man than I...

You should send him a free game in gratitude. whistle
(Yeah, yeah, that guy's right. Do it!)

Who said that? ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Chad, if your unhappy, let Tasty Minstrel Games cancel your order. It certainly would solve your problem.

It works like a charm. Indie Boards & Cards helped an unhappy customer and cancelled his Flash Point: Fire Rescue order. Now his he has no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Hey, Chad, if your unhappy, let Tasty Minstrel Games cancel your order. It certainly would solve your problem.

It works like a charm. Indie Boards & Cards helped an unhappy customer and cancelled his Flash Point: Fire Rescue order. Now his he has no problem.

Actually, that probably will not be happening now, since most of the games have shipped out of the warehouse doors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad. You could have made an unhappy customer, happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
Too bad. You could have made an unhappy customer, happy.

There are a number of things I could say...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.