Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I play games like AVL and FAB:Bulge I use small tea cups for drawing chits. I'd prefer something unbreakable for travel, but not cheap or impractical like a normal plastic drinking cup. Does anyone know of a place to buy tea cups like in Chinese restaurants, but made of plastic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Viglino
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
Slowed - BGG's moderation policies have driven me partially from here
badge
http://thegamebox.byethost15.com/smf/
mb
How 'bout plastic ashtrays?

There are also little tuppaware things
about the right shape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June Hwang Wah
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I figure in the chinatowns in cities such as San Francisco or even New York you can something suitable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
For travel or unbreakable, I use teflon full-size cupcake forms. They're about the same size as your cup and come about 10 to a pack for around $10 and they're in different colors. You can crunch them down to flat and theyp pop back to their form. I got my last bunch at Wal-mart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Walt Mulder wrote:
For travel or unbreakable, I use teflon full-size cupcake forms. They're about the same size as your cup and come about 10 to a pack for around $10 and they're in different colors. You can crunch them down to flat and theyp pop back to their form. I got my last bunch at Wal-mart.

Like this?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Silicone-Baking-Cups-12-Pkg-Round/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.