Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Nordström
Sweden
Jonkoping
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I'm currently coding a Thunderstone card selector (hey, who wouldn't spend 5 hours coding something that will save you 2 minutes each time you want to play a game you play on average three times a year...) but have now run into trouble.

I have 9 randomizer cards adding Dungeon features (4 with green questions marks and 5 with a closed big door), but I would need to know how many of them belong in each expansion (I have all up to Thornwood Siege). I don't find it covered in the rules more than

Thunderstone : none (of course)
Wrath of Elements : ?
Dommgate Legion : 1 ?
Thornwood Siege : 2 ?
Dragonspire : ?

So... Does anyone know which cards belong in which box? And is the idea to include all 9 or are some of them replacements for other cards (considering the new images on them)? I'm quite keen on making my randomizer using the same percantages as if doing it manually (and I include the option of selecting which expansions to include).

And before you point it out, I'm quite aware that there are other selectors available, but I wanted some extra options and enjoy coding. When it's done I promise to post the url here on bgg.

Kind regards
/ Anders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this post can answer your question.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/7226434#7226434

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Nordström
Sweden
Jonkoping
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It certainly did. Thank you very much for the help!

/ Anders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, an good luck with the randomizer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.