Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Santucci
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

My roommate and I have been working on this game for a few months now, and we're reaching the point where we need new eyes to look at things. Our rules are all set, we have a Kickstarter project running (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jsantucci/io-prime-a-cit...), and we are a decent-looking prototype away from being able to make some serious progress at least in our local area.

The game is a city-building game in space, with a number of staple game mechanics thrown in (auctions, asymmetric information, competition/collusion incentives, etc.). A full overview of how the game works can be found in the first update on the Kickstarter page but I can copy it to here if that would be more convenient for everyone.

What we need now is for people to read rules for us, tell us what's unclear, tell us what sounds like too much trouble to bother with, and maybe try out rules on any non-gaming friends. We had some once, but we've inundated them with requests of "IS THIS CLEAR TELL US NOW" for about two months now, and I don't know if they can tell anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see a link to the rules anywhere. Did I just miss it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.