Jeff
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Games that want to get out."
mbmbmbmbmb
At the bottom of the "Secret Hideouts" card available at the Thieves' Guild it states "replaces Stealing". I do not find a card labeled as "Stealing". Is this a misprint or am I missing a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hudoba
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to check when I get home, but I believe "Stealing" is a skill available at the Thieves' Guild that is replaced by "Secret Hideout" for co-op/solo play.

However, I also seem to recall previously reading an errata that stated "Stealing" is indeed a misprint and it's supposed to say "Pickpocketing" (or something similar). Whatever Thieves' Guild skill allows you to steal from other players is what is supposed to be swapped out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tlustak
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now this is a thing that really confuses me. I do not have any idea what for a card does it suppose to be (And I have the first and third CZ editon at home). The more I read here on the Geek the more do I have the needs to buy the English version just to find out what was changed or misiterpreted.
Could anybody provide me the list of cards and there texts to me? Just to make an comparisom. I have my own list of CZ cards at home but I do not think thay would be of any use to anyone, because well, there in czech.

But to state my opinion on the topic.
There should be a Card named Stealing (a spell of 8 exp. cost) that this card should replace.
There should also by a card named pickpoketing (cost of 2 exp.) But I ca!t know anything about any misprints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Games that want to get out."
mbmbmbmbmb
There is "Thievery" and "Pickpocketing". No "Stealing".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David! From your tip, I see that it is the 8 cost card "Thievery" that needs to be replaced by Secret Hideouts for the Coop game. Thanks!

(This also seems obvious to me now, since "Secret Hideouts" also costs 8!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, "Pickpocketing" can be used when defeating ANY humanoid creature, but "Thievery" can only be used against other players.

It's clear that I'd want to replace Thievery in a coop game, but I wouldn't replace Pickpocketing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.