Subject: Race for the Galaxy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Adams
United States
Warner Robins
Georgia
flag msg tools
When I bought this a couple of months ago I think I was suffering from MtG withdrawals and wanted a non-collectible card game. So I did my research and naturally bought RftG with all the expansions and then bought the sleeves to sleeve every card, complete with matching color sleeves for each of the player action card sets (except the other blue set). I've played the base game with and with out gathering storm but not the other two. I don't really want to play it anymore and since several of my gaming buddies are color blind, I doubt I'd get much chance to anyway.

I say all that to ask this. Should I try trading it or selling it? There are several games I'd love to trade it for, but then I run into the issue of should I try trading it as a set or piece out the base game and expansions. Or is it easier (or more worth while) to try selling the game somewhere like ebay and just buying whatever else I want. Also, what the heck do I do with almost 250 practically new sleeves. It turns out that sleeving the deck wasn't the best idea since its almost impossible to handle. Would it be worth it to include them with the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Maybe you could offer the whole thing in a bundle in the next bit Math Trade. Trade the whole thing for something big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.