Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any gaming meetups or groups meeting this upcoming Saturday (oct. 1st)? I have some new found free time and was curious...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one in Lansing, but that's not exactly SE. DaveCon is next Sat (8th) and Sun in LanSing too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to drive out to Canton, you can find one at the library:
http://www.meetup.com/BoardGamersLeague/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We would like to finally meet you on sat, Rolld6 and I are willing to meet up with you some where, is there a place you would suggest? we may be able to come up with something, like dragonmead on the 696 service drive W of groesbeck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
If you want to drive out to Canton, you can find one at the library:
http://www.meetup.com/BoardGamersLeague/

Is there a mailing list for this group? If so, I'd love to be added to it. This time prolly wouldn't work out, but I need to find away to timeplot all these different groups and attend some meetings. Do you guys ever get any "train games" going? I have a serious interest in these with no one to play with, haha. But I'll play anything.

Anyone who is reading this thread and thinks they would like to add me to their groups SE MI meetings mailing list take this down:

tonybosca@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Met Tony and had fun, things went well, one more for the group, yeah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bmwrider wrote:
Met Tony and had fun, things went well, one more for the group, yeah.

Very nice to meet you guys too! Good games. I was telling rolld6, I'll have to make sure I let you know when our little group meets as well. It's nice to get around the table with some new people. Keep in touch for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremiah a
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I saw the word Dragonmead and just had to post in this thread. Blakstar I just sent you a PM and this may answer my questions.

I also reside in Warren and am looking for some boardgame groups in the Macomb County area. I might have the space, not the games, to host something.

jeremiah
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
terminx900 wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I saw the word Dragonmead and just had to post in this thread. Blakstar I just sent you a PM and this may answer my questions.

I also reside in Warren and am looking for some boardgame groups in the Macomb County area. I might have the space, not the games, to host something.

jeremiah

I am in warren as well, we should set something up, when would you like to host? we have a lot of games we could bring, we host at a few of our homes in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.