Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a little bit of confusion on how these cards work. Do we hold all of these in our hand and choose the card to play? Or are the cards face down and drawn randomly per turn?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lee
United States
Milford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold them in your hand

The first player in turn order selects one of his power cards and places it face up in front of himself. Play continues clockwise around the table with each payer choosing one of his own power cards. The card played cannot be of a number already played in the current turn. Once all players have played a power card the player who played the highest numbered card takes his turn. Play continues with the next higest card played and so on until everyone has taken their turn.

The next round starts with the player who played the lowest numbered power card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspected that when I viewed one of the pictures on the BGG. For some reason, the rules did not elude to that (or I did not read it properly). Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.