Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This offer has concluded. Anyone wishing to enter into negotiation with the offers I declined is free to do so.

I have 40 GG to give someone in exchange for a game(s) they don't really care for. Have a look at my want list; it is quite varied. Make suggestions for other games if you'd like. You can also look at my trade list and make an offer for a trade/GG combo.

Here are the points of the transaction:

1. Provider of the game pays for shipping (I live in California)

2. I have first right of refusal. If I turn down the offer, it is then
freed up for someone else to enter into transaction.

3. GG will be transferred immediately upon accepting the offer.

4. Supplier of game can ship in whatever fashion is least expensive, but must package well. The longer an item is in transit, the greater the chance of damage.

5. If you are offering a trade/GG combo offer, please ship Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, as I will be doing the same.

6. Please post all offerings to this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: So, What Would 40 GeekGold Get Me?
in 'answer' to the TOPIC 'question' being asked, then...''NOT even a 'Happy Ending'!'' laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Would Guillotine do it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say that there are some tempting offers here and will make my decision by Friday at 7:00pm PST. If something comes up that just sounds right, I'll end it there on the spot. If anyone had "Hellas," that would certainly do it.

I already have "Pass the Pigs," so I won't be needing another copy. Thanks for offering, though.

Also please keep the replies to offers or comments about the games offerred.

Thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Durrett
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Attika *and* Hera and Zeus, both in great condition.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron Clark
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Attika *and* Hera and Zeus, both in great condition.

Cripes! I'll make 40 and give it to you for Attika. Send me a message if you want to do that deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Durrett
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Cripes! I'll make 40 gold and give it to you for Attika. Send me a message if you want to do that deal.

I'll give Mr. Felder until his stated day (Friday) or until he declines my offer. If we don't transact, then I'll get back to you.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terminus_Est wrote:
Quote:
Cripes! I'll make 40 gold and give it to you for Attika. Send me a message if you want to do that deal.

I'll give Mr. Felder until his stated day (Friday) or until he declines my offer. If we don't transact, then I'll get back to you.

Greg

Done! Thanks Greg for the exchange. The GG has be deposited into your account and I have PM'd the mailing info.

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.