Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb Wynn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son and I were playing a two-player game this evening and we ran into a situation where one of us wanted to put TWO field generators in the same territory.

Is that do-able? We couldn't find anything in the rules that said otherwise.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
We often did that. The planet seems big enough ... I can't find a reason why this shouldn't be allowed meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Perfectly legal, and very useful - Positron Field and Repulsor Field work nicely (as long as I own them... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, no problems putting multiple Field Generators on a territory. In fact, there are Agenda Cards in the Factions expansion that require it to obtain an extra VP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Wynn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies!
I'll pass it on to my son...I won the roll when we were trying to decide on the ruling...and it benefitted ME! whistle
I'm sure he'll use it against me tonight! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
CleverMojo wrote:
Yup, no problems putting multiple Field Generators on a territory. In fact, there are Agenda Cards in the Factions expansion that require it to obtain an extra VP.
Now it's official - thanks meeple

I can't wait to get my hands on that expansion!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls