Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
A measly 1gg to the first person who can explain the significance of my BRAND NEW geek badge! (thanks to Mr and Mrs Belial 1134 for the nice trade that helped me get it!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll go out on a limb here:

Your avatar is from The Man From U.N.C.L.E and in 1983, they made another episode titled: Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E which was also known as The Fifteen Years Later Affair bringing us to The BGG Affair?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthew takes it!
All of the Man from UNCLE episodes were titled : "The _____ ____ Affair". 1st geekbadge in keeping with the spirit!

And, an honorary gg to mikedoyle, for the great laugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Gotta love www.imdb.com and luckily I remembered your post on this geeklist:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.