Popular Tags: [View All]
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
George, John, Drew, Derk

In an effort to waste a little more time before someone else showed up, George brought out this Cheap Ass card game. After hurriedly running through the sparse rules, George dealt out the cards. The first game was quite stupid as we three newbies tried to get used to the game. The second game was a little better as we got used to the mechanics a little more, but I don’t think there’s much of a game here. It’s a turnless game where reaction times are based on the dealing, which is less than perfect science. Personally, I can find almost no reason to play this game again. There’s not enough substance to warrant the time spent, even for a brainless filler.

<em>Drew: It really does feel like you are falling, which is kewl. But it is going so fast, you don't care. If I never played it again, I would be happy, but it might have appeal on certain days in certain places. Rating: 3</em>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.