Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: [ENDED] GG Raffle - Spite & Malice - THANKS EVERYONE - rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The root of all evil ...but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/game/6644

Well now, after the Wallenstein post I just got done with I'm finding my coffers low and in need of replenishing. Soooo here goes.

I bought this game cause it's a pretty cheap game. Then I lost it. So I bought it again. Then I found it. Now I have 2. I need to sell 1. Here's proff that I do actually own 2 copies of the game. This raffel is for 1 of them as I love the game and would not get rid of my only copy:

http://www.evilteacup.com/bgg/spiteandmalice-times2.jpg

As I was thinking of doing a raffle myself I'll set this up. Here's how it's going to work.

Tickets are purchased in the form of tips to this thread.

You guys can buy tickets for 1GG each. You may purchase how many tickets you wish. If you buy 5 tickets you'll get 1 free entry, if you buy 10 tickets you'll get 3 free entries. For each ticket you buy your name will be entered into the drawing. All names will go into this draw bag:

http://www.evilteacup.com/bgg/spiteandmalice-drawbag.jpg

and be randomly pulled out of the bag by this 11 year old:

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/75203

Once a winner is pulled they will be notified and the game will be shipped.

Shipping will take place as soon as the raffle ends. Shipping is paid by me in the US. Outside the US I'll pay $3.00 for shipping and every dollar above that you have to pay 4 GG for. (Yes I stole that idea from another auction but I thought it was a fantastic idea!)

This is a low risk way of possibly getting a cool little game with some fantastic artwork.

ADDITION:
For the skeptical, I will take photos of the drawing in each stage. I'll print the names, picture of them, put them in the bag, picture, and finally have my daughter pull a name, picture. You will see each step of the process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gainesville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: GG Raffle - Spite & Malice - Super fun small fast light card game.
We've got 4 players. Whose gonna be next? 1GG gets a shot at the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gainesville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Re: GG Raffle - Spite & Malice - Super fun small fast light card game.
My weekend is going to be quite hectic so I plan on wrapping this thing up on Monday evening. That'll give the weekenders a chance to get in on the raffle. Look for results sometime late Monday evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Gainesville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
[ENDED]Re: GG Raffle - Spite & Malice - THANKS EVERYONE! -
OK so Sunday turned out to be a bit more quiet than I expected to let's go ahead and do this shall we? Here's how it breaks down:

I got this giant box of mailing labels, 7,500 to be exact
. So I figured the best thing to do was to print the names out on a sheet of labels and pull those. We had 7 different people enter with varying contributions that went like this:

axarca - 10GG for 13 entries
tal-game - 1gg, 1 entry
Mutombo - 1gg, 1 entry
nventit - 5gg for 6 entries
shawn_lo - 1gg, 1 entry
fulltincan - 5gg for 6 entries
universeman - 1gg, 1 entry

That made the sheet of labels look like this:

Next I peeled the each label, folded them in half and put them in the draw bag.

As promised my 11 year old daughter did the drawing of the name:

and the name was:

So I'll be sending a PM to nventit to get his name/address. Thanks to everyone who participated, it was fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.