5 Posts

Mob Ties: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Size of cards? Anybody? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Anyone has this game already? I am sup ere looking forward to mine and wanted to get sleeves for it but just do not know the size to buy. They looked different from the usual size card size.

Thanks
Sam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Isaac
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... the Favor Cards and the Fed Cards are 2.25"x4.25" (about the size of the playing cards used in Betrayal at House on the Hill). You might check this post on the BGG forums: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/543798/card-sleeves-for-.... We haven't tried to locate any sleeves for the cards yet. Our primary reason for making them their current size was to exhibit the beautiful (and graphic) illustrations which our artist, John Jamtli, created for us. So, it might be difficult to locate sleeves that fit just right. You should also check out Mayday games. They have a large database of card sizes and sleeves. Hope this helps. If we locate a supplier of sleeves that fit well, I'll post a link here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Assaf Becker
msg tools
Did anybody find a proper sleeve yet? (Just got mine yesterday and excited to give it a try with the real parts cool)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Leung
Singapore
flag msg tools
Did the sleeves work and would u mind posting a link? The other site posted seems unclear... there isn't a stock status or quantity indicated...

Thanks
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Schmoopy wrote:
Did anybody find a proper sleeve yet? (Just got mine yesterday and excited to give it a try with the real parts cool)

Swan PanAsia now makes a sleeve in this size.

http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.