Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jack
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased Mansions of Madness, and I was looking into whether or not an FAQ/Errata existed.

On FFG's support section for MoM, I see there is an FAQ and an "Errata Insert". The insert in question mentions 7 additional cards in a replacement pack to replace misprinted cards.

My question is whether or not this applies to the second printing. I've confirmed that I have the Mar11 printing, so I assumed these cards were fixed in this printing, but the insert here doesn't mention it. So, wondering if someone can clarify this for me.

I just want to make sure I have everything I need and can start to play. Thanks! :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Man Jim
Australia
Caloundra
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I know, these mistakes were fixed in the 2nd printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 7 replacement cards were included in the decks. Check to see if you have two copies of the Keeper action card "Command Minion". If you have two of these, then you have the replacement cards that you need.

There are seven of them, you'll need to keep only the ones that have small R in the lower right corner.

If you don't have the cards. Get in touch with FFG. They have a great reputation for sending out parts very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jack
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, I'll have a look and report back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.