Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Muzzies Crokinole Board thread removed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi AusBGGers. The BGG admins in their wisdom removed the posts I had made to inform people about the power of group purchasing in getting a significant discount on Muzzies Crokinole Boards that are imported by Gamesfromeverywhere. Despite the fact that my only link to the company is that I wanted a Crokinole board from them and I asked if buying a bunch of boards could achieve a cheaper price, someone seems to have been reporting me for shilling. Anyway, for the sake of the people who expressed interest in these boards and may not have seen the most recent post please PM me to find out the details of how to order a Muzzies board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a bullshit decision! I expected better from this site. HAving looked at the site for months, I know how much these boards cost at GFE and the ability to bulk order offered a huge bonus.

Just wanted to say that my board was delivered today and it is beautiful, although I didn't realise exactly how big a 30" tournament board was. whistle

Thanks for organising this Andrew, much appreciated.

[edit] Can never remember the difference between inches and feet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine has arrived to, thanks heaps for organising this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm loving mine. The board looks just gorgeous, which I expected. What I had not anticipated is that even before I took it out of the box I knew it smelled fantastic too. Then when I played, it even sounds great. Yes I know I'm nauseating but it really is a great board. I could not imagine a smoother finish.
There is only one problem; I think it is broken; my kids keep beating me.

Thanks Murray and David. Very happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Groth
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anomander64 wrote:
I didn't realise exactly how big a 30' tournament board was. whistle
30 foot board!? Quite a tournament! surprise
No wonder these things are so expensive to ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tradewinds Ted wrote:
anomander64 wrote:
I didn't realise exactly how big a 30' tournament board was. whistle
30 foot board!? Quite a tournament! surprise
No wonder these things are so expensive to ship.

Doh! Living in a decimal country, I struggle with the old ' feet and " for inches. Fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Critical Mass wrote:
I think it is broken; my kids keep beating me.

That does seem to be a problem. There MUST be a way to fix that though. Have you tried corporal punishment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David from gamesfromeverywhere has told me the second shipment of 6 Crokinole tournament size boards have arrived and 2 have already sold. I know two BGGers had posted expressing interest in being a part of this order (though thanks to the thread being shut down I can not go back and check who they are). I think Ozjesting was one of the two but I can not remember the other person. If you were wanting a Crokinole board (especially if you already put your hand up for one)please PM me and I will forward on the ordering details and the discount code to be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.