Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
This follows from my Significant Other’s recent post complimenting BOGAS for their outstanding service

I had thought the story would end there but yesterday, BOGAS once again impressed us with their excellent service. So much so that I feel it warrants another mention on BGG.

My Significant Other and I have had our fair share of poor service from retailers, overseas and local. shake At times, getting an e-mail response from them has proved to be such an arduous task that we felt like wrenching our hair out in despair.cry It is with this in mind that I have come to appreciate a good retailer like BOGAS and that they deserve more praise and recognition.

Continuing from where my Significant Other left off in his thread, we had received a discount card from BOGAS in our previous purchase. We decided to make full use of discount by purchasing a couple more board games as well as asking our board gaming friends if they are interested. We ended up with a huge order containing Le Havre, Dominion, In the Year of Dragon, Carcassonne, Sitting Duck gallery and Agricola Legendiary deck. Besides the board games, the order also included 6 packs of Mayday Games card sleeves (size: 59mm x 92mm), 5 of which were bought for Dominion.

Dominion was one of the games purchased on behalf of a friend. We had volunteered to check and sleeve all the cards before passing it to him. Delivery of all the items was taken on 19th Oct (Wed) night and we started the sleeving on 20th Oct (Thur) night. 3 of the 6 card sleeve packs from Mayday Games turned out to be too small for the cards to be fitted in. We had read about these issues with some of the Mayday Games sleeves on BGG before, but it was the first time it happened to us. As it was late at night, we decided to contact BOGAS the following day (21st Oct Fri) to enquire about possible remedies. To be honest, we weren’t expecting much from them. It was within their rights to divert us to Mayday Games for replacements and it wasn’t something we relished trying .

We were therefore pleasantly surprised when BOGAS contacted me the same night to inform me that they will replace the 3 packs of card sleeves for us on the following day, i.e. 22nd Oct Sat. The timing will be confirmed on the day itself. I was quite impressed as (1) they replied promptly, (2) there wasn’t any hesitation about replacing the 3 packs, and (3) they actually offered to come over to our house to replace it for us at no charge on a Saturday. Wow! If that isn’t good service, then I don’t know what is! kiss

Saturday arrived and we waited for Bogas to confirm with us on the delivery timing. This is usually at night, between 8pm to 10pm. As 10pm approached, I started wondering if something had cropped up and they were unable to deliver on a Saturday night afterall. Just as I was making the mental note to check with them either on Sunday or Monday, I received a call from them apologising for the delay and asking whether it was still convenient for them to deliver the replacements to us at such a late hour. In the end, they kept their promise and we received 3 replacement packs at approximately 11pm. All of the replacement packs checked out ok.

So here I am, a very satisfied customer writing another thumbs up post about their excellent service.thumbsup I foresee myself remaining their loyal customer for many years to come.

Note: I am not affiliated to BOGAS, nor am I paid for writing this. This is just simply a happy and satisfied customer hoping to give them more recognition for their excellent service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.