Staffan Åberg
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy of Days of wonders newest version of Ticket to Ride. I bought it the other day in Essen for 21 euros (which I guess was the cheapest price there). The box has pretty much the same size as the old swiss map. Inside is a two-sided map of legendary asia and Team asia. It also contains two rule booklets for the different games. They are translated into 10 languages (english, german, french, spanish, italian, dutch, finnish, danish, norwegian and swedish). Legendary asia rules has a very nice front with a cave man that I guess i supposed to be Yeti?

The components looks alright. If you compare with the swiss expansion (which was a kinda low budget) this is very nicly packed. Team asia has a lot of new cards and there a few for the legendary asia map aswell. There are also six wooden cardholders for the team asia game. Also included are eight trains in the five different colors.

The overall feeling about the components and the box is good, and I'm looking forward to play this next weekend.

I also had the chance to talk to the developer of the india map to the next ticket to ride that will be released in a few weeks. It looked alright and it sounded like he had put a lot of thought into it. We both thought it was strange that it will be released together with the swiss map. Hopefully they will have packed the swiss map better this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.