Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Black Coyote
United States
Oklahoma City
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that many EbyZ's were pre released to media and individuals who pre-purchased. Has there been any 'large scale' distribution yet? Ive been patiently waiting for some word. My game store tells me that the warehouse lists this game as temp. out-of-stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local gaming store had them in stock last weekend and there were 7-8 on the shelf. I went back today and they're completely sold out.

I believe a limited amount were sent to stores. Mayday Games estimates a December/January release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C

Illinois
msg tools
I bought one of the two my FLGS had in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Holliday
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The first print run was 2000 copies. Which is a lot considering this was my first game and before a few months ago few had even heard about it! Mayday had orders for a lot more then that after the kickstarter ended so they ended up short! Crappy paints I know but the good news is we have been told by the printers that they just started work on the the second run, that still puts it out by 4-6 weeks before your local stores can get it but it's coming! hope that helps!

Max

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Burgess
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jiblet wrote:
The first print run was 2000 copies. Which is a lot considering this was my first game and before a few months ago few had even heard about it! Mayday had orders for a lot more then that after the kickstarter ended so they ended up short! Crappy paints I know but the good news is we have been told by the printers that they just started work on the the second run, that still puts it out by 4-6 weeks before your local stores can get it but it's coming! hope that helps!

Max

Did an editor go over the cards before the 2nd printing? Will it contain the 2nd edition rulebook?

Every person I have played with has noticed typos and misspellings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the 2nd print run will be completed in about 2.5 weeks and shipped out quickly. We hope to have them in the USA and to stores shortly before Christmas.

We also had several talks with other game companies at Essen and hope to announce several other language releases shortly. Yes the 2nd printing will include some typo fixes and a rule book update too.

Also those who kickstarted will be getting the zombie die sent out in the next 3 weeks if in the USA, or if they elected to pay the shipping charge or wait for the game if international.

The US distribution preorders have already taken about 75% of the 2nd print run and we are scheduling a 3rd print for early next year around the same time as the 2 player version which doubles as a 5-6 player expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maaike Fest
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up my kickstarter copy at Essen, how will I get the Zombie die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Looks like 28 is coming in this year!
mbmbmbmbmb
maaikefest wrote:
I picked up my kickstarter copy at Essen, how will I get the Zombie die?

From the kickstarter updates
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maydaygames/eaten-by-zom...

"Update: Please note the zombie die will apparently take 8 weeks to produced so it will NOT go out with the game, but rather on its own separately or when the expansion is shipped to you for those with the expansion coming. For those picking up at Essen we will NOT have the die in time for you. We can ship it out with the expansion for those ordering the expansion, or with any other purchase on our website for free, but we can't ship these internationally on their own. "

I'm in the same scenario, in Canada, but I've ordered the expansion so should get the die with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.