Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Hansen
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my first attempt at a Dominion play mat. Like so many others, I was bothered by the piles getting unruly and it was detracting from my enjoyment of the game. I made this mat from 1/4" plywood with 1/4" dowels used to hold the cards in place. I glued wooden wedges to the board under where each card goes to make it easy to lift the last card off the pile. I then covered the entire board in felt (including the bottom). I am happy with the way it turned out but am already planning the next incarnation (it involves sliding dovetails if that means anything to anyone). Happy for feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks truly beautiful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
I love how there's room to fit Platinums, Colonies, Potions, Young Witch's Bane, the Black Market Deck, and the Prizes all at once. Very nicely done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.