Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Wuthe
Germany
Pfungstadt-Eschollbrücken
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, second try...after I didn't receive any answer on my last post... (perhaps I was too emotional, or the text was too long...or it was too severe criticism...don't know shake )

Two simple questions:

1) Column in combat

Is it right, that the column, which I use for resolving the enemy attack, don't change, even when I inflict casualties to the enemy?

2) Stretcher

When enganging in combat, is the stretcher team able to fight? Or is there a modifier because they have to put the stretcher first?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Wuthe
Germany
Pfungstadt-Eschollbrücken
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After I didn't receive any answers I contacted Bill directly. Just a few minutes later he answered me via iphone (now that's what I call a fast service! Thank you Steve Jobs, thank you Bill Gibbs ):

Quote:

Hi Mark,

For simplicity the same column would be used.  You are free to reduce it as you see fit.  That might be a great optional rule.

The Rangers on the stretcher would not fire.  The Rangers carrying the stretcher would have put it down and fired.

Thanks,

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im glad you got the answers you were looking for, I am new to this game and have only played one mission so was not sure of the answers. Good to know there is no negative modifiers when firing during carrying a stretcher as hard enough already...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.