1 Posts

Medina» Forums » General

Subject: Quick Comments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zorz
msg tools
mbmb
MEDINA: an excellent games that remains a reference for its mechanismes and his originality as placement game. It is necessary an or two parties to see how that walks and next 100 to win, in my case! A game or I lose the whole times and that pleases me cannot be a bad game wholesale it is necessary: to oversee its three opponents and block the more dangeureux; take advantage of timeliness than one leaves you (to begin a color for example can etre tres powerful). Next ca will depend on other players: some are very aggressifs and block the progression of the constructions, of other preferent apater while constructing pads interessants for that you threw yourself over and the left quiet elsewhere. This that pleases me this that one constructed for all and one does not know too that will be able to recover the batiments, from which a strong interactivity between the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.