Popular Tags: [View All]
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
This kind of crap happened to me with Assassins Creed II. I installed the game, got 15 minutes in, and then the game crashed because the client lost connection to Ubisoft. I restarted the game and tried again, and after 15 minutes it crashed again. I immediately uninstalled it and haven't played it since. Don't punish those who own a legal copy of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uncle_Eddie wrote:
Goddamn it!

Battlefield 3 shows this message over and over.

It seems like this has always been a problem for this company. I remember trying to play LOTR:BFME 2, Frontline: Fuel of War and even Homefront on multiplayer and getting a similar message.

Also:

2. Yes, it's a pretty good game otherwise. It is, however, just another "electronic whack-a-mole". The campaign mode is an afterthought, as expected. If you don't like multiplayer, then don't even bother reading the box for this one.

3. I do not remember EVER getting an "unable to connect to server" message for any of the incarnations of the (less enjoyable multiplayer, IMO) Call of Duty franchise. Is this because the COD multiplayer maps don't have vehicles, are much smaller, etc?

4. I deleted #1

I got this a great deal with Bad Company 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Good intentions are no substitute for a good education.
badge
I take my fun very seriously.
mbmbmbmbmb
I always buy every game I play. Yes, always.

And then I install a crack to get rid of this cr@p.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelley E.
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
He went that way
badge
I used to have AP. Now I'm not sure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Flyboy Connor wrote:
I always buy every game I play. Yes, always.

And then I install a crack to get rid of this cr@p.

I just don't buy it and don't play it. If you buy it then they win and they'll do it again next time. Not to mention they'll keep track of how many people downloaded cracks/cracked copies and use that as justification for even worse crap the next time. There are still plenty of games that don't punish legitimate owners. Vote with your wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Jennings
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
This kind of crap happened to me with Assassins Creed II. I installed the game, got 15 minutes in, and then the game crashed because the client lost connection to Ubisoft. I restarted the game and tried again, and after 15 minutes it crashed again. I immediately uninstalled it and haven't played it since. Don't punish those who own a legal copy of a game.

That's too bad because it's a GREAT game. I played the crap out of it on the 360.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Im playing on the 360 and am having no problems. Im sorry you are, EA for some reason seems to misjudge the amount of people theyre going to have playing their games when they drop. They had some severe lag issues with Bad Company 2 when it dropped as well.

I was impressed with the campaign, and want to try the Co-Op missions to unlock the weapons for multiplayer. (the G3 in particular)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.