Empires of the Void» Forums » General

Subject: Price rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Marquez
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Does anybody have an idea of what the MSRP will be on this game if it makes it (when it makes it). It looks like it would be around $45.00, which would be perfect. It will be nice to have a game that has the full 4X package without it being (4) X (a reasonable price).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessey
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I also purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
badge
I purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
From the kickstarter page:

Quote:
At the $50 level, you will receive a copy of the game, free shipping, and the Pirates of Cidran starting alien race. That is $10 less than suggested retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Marquez
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info. That is just in my price range.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hahn
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
I fight for the Losers!
mbmbmbmbmb
M0DEM wrote:
Does anybody have an idea of what the MSRP will be on this game if it makes it (when it makes it). It looks like it would be around $45.00, which would be perfect. It will be nice to have a game that has the full 4X package without it being (4) X (a reasonable price).

It has made it on Kickstarter and if support can reach $25K we get another faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Marquez
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I saw. I have to say, from an artistic side this game is starting to remind me of sword of the stars, which was a 4x pc game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.