Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Salamanca 20 is now in outside playtesting - some of the roads (actually trails that I had grouped together) have been removed, compensated for by an additional daylight turn per Day (4 daylight turns were standard at Corps scale, but we are at Divisions here so it's 5 per).

FADING GLORY is grouped together with a handful of other titles for possible printing 2Q of 2012, so the more pre-orders we can get with GMT, the better the chance of the quad seeing the light of day sooner-than-later.

Thanks in advance for the continued support and interest in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
Salamanca 20 is now in outside playtesting - Thanks in advance for the continued support and interest in the game.

Steve,
while in the playtest phase, wouldn't it be a nice idea to upload all the game framework for the "real" SALAMANCA 20 game? It's only talking about "Fading Glory" around, but now it is immanent that Fading Glory is actually a quadri-game. All the three other games of this quad are out as a single game. Actually I asked at BGG but they haven't answered.
So it would be on you as the designer to get them going, wouldn't it?

Cheers,

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy, I'm afraid I don't understand your question...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve

I think Andy wants a "Seperate" Salamanca 20 folder for discussing just that game and not the entire FG game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, got it.

Salamanca 20 is a new game intrinsic to Fading Glory, and I don't think it's appropriate for a separate folder here because the game is not available separately.

Despite being asked to, I didn't create separate folders on CSW for my two States of Siege designs either as the greater good is realized by keeping them in the Series folder. Thus Fading Glory is better served, I believe, by keeping the information here.

I will take this opportunity to say again that I really appreciate all the continued interest and efforts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jackiesavon wrote:
Steve

I think Andy wants a "Seperate" Salamanca 20 folder for discussing just that game and not the entire FG game

Kim, thanks for the "translation" to say, what I really wanted to say...

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jackiesavon wrote:
... I see Andy sent in another report too

It was AAR test #-20, BUT I will never get the numbers you produce, Kim. I'm just tooooo slow and reluctant whistle cool

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.