Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that Jason Hill popped up on the boards yesterday, I went over the rules forum to see what questions were asked that don't seem to have a firm consensus by the FANG community. I found a couple and I'm sure there are more. Overall though, I think the rules are pretty clearly written. Anyway, here goes:

1. Coop Game. If two heroes are sharing an adventure in a deep jungle at the start of the adventure phase, how many exploration dice are rolled? Is it one per hero or one die total for heroes sharing the adventure?

2. If a hero joins an adventure after one hero has already started in a deep jungle space, does that hero roll for exploration?

3. If a Nazi Secret Base is in a deep jungle space, does the hero have to roll for exploration? Is any fortune attached to the secret base for being in a deep jungle space?

I don't mean to impose on Jason's time but, an official answer maybe ( in my own self interest)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redlewis1 wrote:
Now that Jason Hill popped up on the boards yesterday, I went over the rules forum to see what questions were asked that don't seem to have a firm consensus by the FANG community. I found a couple and I'm sure there are more. Overall though, I think the rules are pretty clearly written. Anyway, here goes:

1. If two heroes are sharing an adventure in a deep jungle at the start of the adventure phase, how many exploration dice are rolled? Is it one per hero or one die total for heroes sharing the adventure?

2. If a hero joins an adventure after one hero has already started in a deep jungle space, does that hero roll for exploration?

3. If a Nazi Secret Base is in a deep jungle space, does the hero have to roll for exploration? Is any fortune attached to the secret base for being in a deep jungle space?

I don't mean to impose on Jason's time but, an official answer maybe ( in my own self interest)?

For question #1, you might specify that you mean in a cooperative game -- in a competitive game, it's pretty clear that you each roll your separate dice. But that does bring up a good question...

4. In a competitive game, if two heroes are sharing an adventure in a deep jungle at the start of the adventure phase, how does the turn order work? Do both heroes roll their individual exploration dice before either one faces a Danger card? Or does the first hero explore then face a Danger (if successful exploring) followed by the second hero exploring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought question #1 was clear because I talked about one dice for two heroes or 1 die each. One die for two shouldn't happen in a competitive game. However, for clarity I'll make the change. Thanks. Feel free to hijack the thread for anything else you can think of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.