Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It won't be easy. But it can be done.
mbmbmbmbmb
As it says in the title.

I plan on picking this game up eventually, but would be willing to wait if there is a German edition coming out in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Fuerst-Brunner
Germany
Neuching
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why?

The game itself is language independent, all you need to play are translated rules and player aids.

They will show up on the Geek shortly, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georgios P.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't sure about that. I was going by what it said on the entry for this game. And going by that the game isn't language-independent.

But if it is, and the only thing missing would be a German rulebook, that's great. Now I just need to find a shop to sell it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No, we have no distributor in Germany, so we don't plan German edition. I am sorry.

However, Pret-a-Porter is language independent, so you can play it with great fun without problems!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georgios P.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a shame about the lack of a German distributor. I think German gamers are missing out on a great game. But I've already started looking around for shops that sell the English edition, so by the end of November I should be one of the lucky few who gets to enjoy the game-y goodness of Prêt-à-Porter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.