Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way of getting an easily formatted PDF from the wiki? I'm trying a couple of different ways to print the info so I can have the rules handy while I attempt to play some of the solitaire games, but short of copy-n-pasting the text/images I need into an OpenOffice document and then exporting that as a PDF I'm not having a whole lot of success.

Oh, if only the new Decktet book were available yet... That reminds me, I need to start a thread whining asking about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at this: Rules booklet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
That, my good sir, is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for. Thanks much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An easy way to get pdfs out of any wiki page if you're on Mac OS X is to go down to the bottom of the page and click "print". A new window pops up with the wiki page formatted for printing. When you print it just use the "save to pdf" option and that's it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Dubya wrote:

Oh, if only the new Decktet book were available yet... That reminds me, I need to start a thread whining asking about that.

Done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.