Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taybo
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
flag msg tools
Dear sir

I have bought this game at Essen and I have one question about the rules:

- In the bike card, when I put 3 tokens in the wheels, do I add to the dice result, 3 or 6 (1+2+3) ?
- In the bike card, when I put 3 tokens in the motor, do I add to the dice result, 2 or 4 (1+1+2) ?

- I the bike card, when I start to put the tokens in the wheels, do I start from the bottom (----), or from +1?

I hope you can help very quickly because I would like to start play.
best regards
taybo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know the answers but your a lucky guy.... fancy this game, let me know what you think after a few plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ton Segers
Netherlands
Almelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question asked at the stand in Essen, this is their reply:
The value adjacent to the topmost tool is the only one that can be added to the die roll.
The leftmost picture on page 1 of the rules shows where to place your first tool on the different parts: not on the spaces with dashed lines!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to know what the card board thing that seems to be placed in front of the riders is used for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taybo
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
flag msg tools
Tanks Ton for your help.:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taybo
France
Boulogne-Billancourt
flag msg tools
Hello Martin
I have just post a video in the general forum (sorry I don't understand how to do it in the video section because they ask the video ID, adn I don'y know what it is).
It's a small explication in french about the basic mouvement. If this works I will do the same video but in English !!:)
It's really strange that in boardgamegeek there is no explanation of the basic mouvement. They don't seem very active, this Chech Board Games.:(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Tesinsky
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
taybo wrote:

- In the bike card, when I put 3 tokens in the wheels, do I add to the dice result, 3 or 6 (1+2+3) ?

You always take the highest number only, i.e. 3 in this case.

taybo wrote:

- In the bike card, when I put 3 tokens in the motor, do I add to the dice result, 2 or 4 (1+1+2) ?

You always take the highest number only, i.e. 2 in this case.

taybo wrote:

- I the bike card, when I start to put the tokens in the wheels, do I start from the bottom (----), or from +1?

You always place the tokens only on numbers, never on ---- cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.